Friday, March 4, 2011

I hate goodbyes...

This past 9 days we had A LOT of family staying with us. Both of Preston's brothers from California brought their families and each family had their own room....with their family of 4 in it. There were 12 ppl living in our 1600 sq ft home. It was INSANE, but in a good way. We had a lot of fun. All of the kids are close in age so they all get along really well. I almost wish that they wouldn't have gotten along so well...the "goodbye" would have been A LOT easier.

You can tell that these brothers did not grow up together and are making up for a lot of lost time! If you could have only seen the practicing they put into this football game. They had fun, and aside from the ridiculous outfits, we are proud to call them Ours. 

Uncle Kyle with Presley, Niah and Dylan...
Anytime Wyatt heard me open some sort of food, he came running. So this is how I kept him coming to me =)...
Mr. Swagger...
The girls spent A LOT of time in the bathroom together =)..
Preston and his "other" wife...
Aunt Linz, Aunt Jaime, Wyatt, Pres and MJ sniffing Scentsy!...
Our cute girls...Presley, Miriam and Niah...
And me with my "other" husband...
Playing around at the Zoo..Pres, Dylan, Tatum and Trin...
My BF...
Aunt Jenni with her boys...
Cute Wyatt and cute Lee...
Our family...
We call the Jaguars - Jaggar's and Wyatt's animal. Jag Wy.

Jaggar's first taste of a snow cone...
And they were OUT...

2 comments:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

Those are cute pics!!! My fav is the one of the girls in the bathroom lol

STILLMATICS said...

I miss you so bad!!!