Thursday, March 24, 2011

Jag's first "REAL" haircut...

Today Jaggar got his first "real" haircut with the clippers. I was nervous to do it myself, but I have to say, it turned out better then I expected! I went to my parents house to do it figuring I would have more people to keep his attention while I attempted to clean this kids hair up! It worked! My mom bribed him with ice cream, and my dad assisted me to make sure it didn't look choppy! He looks like such a big boy now!

On another note: You will see that Jaggar's face looks a little beat up. He took a good fall on the concrete today too =( I am sure this is just the beginning of many cuts and scrapes...but that didn't make it any easier on his Mommy. =(




1 comment:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

LOVE the haircut! His poor little face:(