Monday, March 14, 2011

We forgot about the Ostriches....

Yesterday we packed up and went to the Ostrich Festival at Tumbleweed park. We met my sister and her family there and later my parents met up with us!
This is a big deal for Presley. She really does randomly talk about going there throughout the whole year. Last year Jaggar was small and Presley didn't care,  so we didn't do a lot as far as rides. This year was a whole nother story. Presley saw the rides and games and asked to do EVERYTHING! So, her and I got wrist bands (which, by the way, I think was a rip) and went on rides together.
Her favorites: The sea lion show, the roller coaster, and the Finding Nemo boat ride.
MY favorite part was listening to Presley laugh her fool head off for the first few minutes of each ride. Her laugh was contagious!
It was a warm day so it was nice to get on the rides and have a little wind blowing through our hair. I am so thankful for days like that that we can spend the day as a family and have fun.

We completely forgot about even seeing the Ostriches, so I guess this means we were having too much fun. =)

Waiting to get on the Nemo ride...
With Cousin Logan on the Finding Nemo boat ride...

Pres and I on the roller coaster!...
Dad and Mom with all the kids...

No comments: