Sunday, March 27, 2011

"Lets pray right now"...

Yesterday, I think I sneezed 9,125 times...at least. I was miserable. Presley said "bless you" approximately 9,032 times (she missed a few). So she knew that I was not feeling well. Jaggar was not feeling very good either.
After I put Jaggar down, I went into my bed to lay and relax from feeling like crap all day, and Presley comes in. We talked a little bit and I asked her to pray for me because I really didn't feel good.
She responds with "Let's pray right now". MY HEART DROPPED. Was this my 3 1/2 year old daughter saying "Lets pray right now"? When I said "Can you pray for Mommy..."....I didn't even know if she would actually say a prayer...but to hear her say that was an amazing feeling.
So, she folds her hands and closes her eyes and proceeds to say this prayer " Dear Jesus, thank you for helping to make Mommy feel better, Thank you that Daddy turned on Pingu on the computer for me, and help Jaggar to feel better too, Thank you, Jesus name we pray, AMEN".
WOW. Just WOW.
That is MY daughter. Mine.

No comments: