Saturday, August 14, 2010

A GOOD BUY

This may not be a big deal to most but....Today was SUCH a good shopping day!

On Saturday's, I usually spend the day shopping with my mom since she has the day off work. So, today was like any other Saturday. I had to take some things back to a couple stores and so that is what we were off to do. First, we made a stop at Lowes to buy some packing tape. Then we went to TJ Maxx to return a shirt. Then, since we were right there, we went to Hobby Lobby (which is usually a must go place on Saturdays). I figured this would be a good time to look for Presley's invitations for her bday party. So, we go in and spend what seems like 2 hours (possibly could have been) and I find all of the stuff for her invites, go up to the front to pay and my mom buys it for me! How exciting for me! I love it!

So, next we go to Walmart. I needed to just get some necessity items. So, my mom mentions that she saw a basket there the other night and there was only one and it didn't have a price tag. (I have been looking for one for my living room for just some of Jaggar's toys) So, she was on a mission to find it again. After spotting it, and showing me, she asks someone who works there if she knows how much it is or if they have any others. The associate says no and I say "I will take it if it's $5!". THE ASSOCIATE SAYS OK!

Again, I realize this may not be a big deal to most, but I was SO excited! So, here is a picture of my new basket that all of Jaggar's baby toys fit PERFECTLY in!