Tuesday, December 22, 2009

SANTA!


Today we went to San Tan Mall to see Santa! I was SOO excited to go take both kids. Presley actually likes Santa now and she was so good. Santa was outside when we got in line and then as we stood there the rain started to fall and we were quickly wisked inside to sit on his lap there. So, here are a few pics from the day.

Preston and his mini him....


Cousin Logan holding Jaggar
Presley and her cousin Logan
Preston and my chubby self 6 weeks after having Jaggar. Can't wait for the holidays to be over and to get into a routine to LOSE THIS WEIGHT!

1 comment:

Jonie Jipping said...

Kristin! The kids look wonderful and so do you and Preston. I think about you often, especially when I'm trying to decorate something, whether it be the house or my blog. You would be so proud, I've been keeping up with the blog thing. Miss you guys! Take care. Say hi to your mom and dad for us.