Monday, December 21, 2009

CHRISTMAS FUN WITH OUR FAMILY

LOOK AT THIS!! It's our very own train station!
Since Jaggar was born, I have not gone out much. I wanted to keep him in close to 6 weeks just to keep him away from all of the flu crap for a little bit. SO, he's 5 1/2 weeks old and we decided that it was time to take him out. Not just for my sanity or to get him out, but because I wanted to be able to take his big sister to see Christmas lights and have some fun for Christmas.

We went to a park in Scottsdale to see lights and ride a train and here are a few pictures.

Our little family....Jaggar is on me in the Moby but you can't see him since he was so bundled up.


Daddy and Presley riding the train! She could have stayed on that thing ALL NIGHT!

I was CRACKING up (no pun intended...ha) at this when I saw it. Someone had a cold crack that night =)

It was a super fun night and Presley really did have a blast. This made it feel a little more like Christmas this year. It's going to be a fun Christmas with our family of 4!!

1 comment: