Thursday, December 10, 2009

Presley

I thought I should devote one whole blog to our Girl, Presley. She has been so amazing with the adjustment of having a new little brother and sharing mom and dad's time with him. She has been so fun and SUCH a huge helper. It's nice that she is so independent in certain ways so that when I am nursing, she is able to do things on her own. Such as...she has quickly learned how to get on and off the potty and wipe all by herself...she can now open the refrigerator and get her milk and water out when she wants it...she gets diapers, wipes, nail clippers, burp rags, etc for me whenever I need them and I actually think that this makes her feel like a big girl because she is in the phase of liking to help..(I am totally taking advantage of that right now).

So, here are some pictures of my big girl whom I call "Baby Girl".





2 comments:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

I might just be as happy as you are that you are blogging again!!!! LOL

Christin said...

Wow you have some really cute kids!!! Presley is getting soo big and her hair rocks! And Jaggar is beautiful! I'm so excited that you are doing so well and loving having two kids. We need to get them together so they can play! And I want to know how you potty trained already!