Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Projects with My Girl...

During Jaggar's naps, I like to take the time to do crafts and projects with Presley. Sometimes we do them together, and sometimes, I get things done while she sits and colors or paints. A couple of the last projects we have done have been SUPER fun with her.

She got this Penguin thing from my parents for Christmas and this is the first we have taken the time to do it! Pres was so careful and patient when doing it. The little beads have to go in the designated area and then it goes in the oven to melt.




 Then, we were at Walmart the other day and Presley saw this bead kit. She again did so well at this. She took her time and made a cute necklace (which she picked up afterwards and all the bead fell off since she picked up the wrong end =( ) BUT, she had fun and I had a lot of fun doing it with her! She even got Daddy to make a necklace that says "Daddy" on it. Cute.



1 comment:

A little about me said...

Yay for crafties with your girl! woohoo...!!!