Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Kids Bathroom Make Over

Since we have been in this house, I have been wanting to re do the kids bathroom to make it a little more "kid". So...that is what I did this weekend! It was so fun! I found the fabric at HOBBY LOBBY to make the curtains and to add to the frames in there. Presley loves it. Jaggar could care less. BUT, I think that it's cute and I was SO ready for a change in there. Here is a look inside:



Added fabric to the towels just for decoration!...




And another side note that I am super excited about...I have been looking for a little table and chairs for our kitchen and found the perfect set! I love it and so do the kids. Jaggar isn't in his highchair anymore =( He's now a big boy in the booster seat.

3 comments:

christi said...

Cute! Love the colors...you did a great job! :)

Christin said...

Holy cow your bathroom rocks! Love it you crafty lady!

Shannon Smith said...

Very nice! It turned out perfect! Invite me over for coffee and dessert so I can sit at your new table too lol!