Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Keeping it in the Family...

My conversation tonight with Presley while putting her to bed, went as so:

Me: Do you know what tomorrow is?
Pres: What?
Me: It's mine and Daddy's anniversary. That means that 8 years ago tomorrow, we got married.
Pres: And you gave Daddy one, and he gave you one?
Me: You mean rings?
Pres: Yes. I want a ring.
Me: You will get married some day too and you will get a ring.
Pres: Married to Daddy?
Me: No, you will marry another boy.
Pres: I want to marry Daddy though.
Me: Ok
Pres: I will marry Daddy, and when Jaggar gets bigger, you can marry him.

END. OF. STORY.

So that's the way it will go apparently. What a girl. She really thinks about things. It's so innocent and I love it.

1 comment:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

ohhhh that's really CUTE!!!!!! I love that girl!