Saturday, January 1, 2011

January 1, 2011

So unfortunately for me, I have to make the same "New Years Resolution" for 2011. Although, it is slightly different.

Every year I say my resolution is to "lose weight", but this year, it's TO GET HEALTHY. I really need to get on track and feel good. I don't care if I am a size 3...but I need to feel better about what I am putting into my body. I try to make sure my kids are eating healthy and getting their fruits and veggies with every meal, but then I will skip breakfast and lunch just to eat cookies. As delicious as it is, it's not right.

So, if you are reading this, I ask you one thing...Can you please keep me accountable? Ask me how the eating/exercising is going? Just to be asked will keep me going!

I need this, I want this and I CAN DO THIS!

So, here I am folks. Nice and chunky and feeling uncomfortable..... OH, it's on 2011.

1 comment:

Brantonians said...

One of my favorite things about you has always been how authentic you are and how transparent you are about yourself. I love you! And I can't wait to see a picture of you in a bikini as the Jan 1, 2012 post! GO, KRISTEN!!!