Saturday, June 26, 2010

NO BITING!

I just can't believe it! My little Jaggar has a tooth! As the milestones hit with him, it gets harder and harder as a mom to realize my baby is growing up. When Presley was a baby, I wanted her to do things so quickly, so when they happened, I felt like I was waiting forever for them! (Although I truly did wait forever for Pres to walk...it was not until 15 months. Um, I think we chalk this up to L A Z Y)

With Jaggar, it's a completely different story. We are not sure if we are done having kids or not, but we are swaying more towards "being done", then the other. We love the way things are right now. It's easy (on most days) and it's just nice having one parent for each kid. Anyways...

So he has a tooth. I have been feeling his gums everyday for I can't tell you how long! He has been drooling so much for so long that I feel like he should have a full mouth full at this point.

We did have one VERY hard week at night with no sleep, but other then that, I have to say, he's been a breeze during the break through of this first tooth! (I am sure that I am jinxing myself right now too...)

Anyways...there were many attempts to try to get a picture of his little tooth but no luck. It's really too small to see right now. I will post one when he's cooperating!

1 comment:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

Ohhhh I dont want them to grow up either :(!!!! That just means you have to have another with me!!! lol