Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Easter

So I am what you call WAY BEHIND with my blogging. So, here are a few posts to catch you all up on whats been going on lately. Easter was SO fun. It's so fun having 2 kids now. The night before Easter, we did rice krispy eggs. I melted chocolate and had different sprinkles and she got to make the biggest mess and get a sugar high.

Presley is to the age where she is appreciating her gifts and she knows what she wants and we know what to get her. So...in the morning we started with her Easter basket.

(Jaggar...you are too little to even care, so you just got a toy. Sorry.)

Then, we went to church and ended the day at my parents house to hang out and relax.

Mommy and Pres as we start...

Scoping out all of the treats...
Jaggar eye balling the "eggs"...
Here was the end product...

My little girl and I on Easter....Our family in my dad's rose garden...

1 comment:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the family pics in the garden!!! You guys are all so cute!!