Thursday, May 19, 2011

She's SO smart!!!

This week specifically, I have really been working hard with Presley on her name. She loves coloring  on her magna doodle so I figured this would be the most fun way to work with her.
Let me just tell you....I was SHOCKED at how quickly she picked up on the letters. I am not sure why I was so shocked...I mean, I do feel that she is the SMARTEST GIRL IN THE WHOLE WORLD, but don't we all think that about our own children?

We started with one letter at a time and I took a picture of the FIRST time she wrote each letter when looking at the one that I wrote. Here is what we got....




This is the only letter she needed help with...so I put dots, and she connected them.



If you look closely, you can see all of the letters...just not all in order yet ;)

I am just so proud of my girl. She is so very special to me :)
Watch when she gets to the "s". Instead of writing the letter, she starts to put dots. I wanted to cry when she did this. That is what I do when she gets to the S to help her learn to write it. She is so sweet.

3 comments:

A little about me said...

Yay! It is so fun to know that they were able to learn some of this stuff from us! Super rewarding and special...:)

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

She is soooooo SMART:)

Ashley and Steve said...

How cute!! I love that she made the dots for the "S" just like she saw mommy do!