Thursday, December 23, 2010

She learned...

So if you happened to read my post about the penguin party we attended for Presley, then you saw that I was having a hard time with how she was acting at the time. So, in order to "teach" her that it was not nice to not be polite and use manners, I took her penguins away for an afternoon. During the afternoon, I asked her multiple times why I took them and she explained to me the reason and she got it right on the money.

Well, I am happy to say...MY GIRL LEARNED!

I am SO incredibly proud of Presley. After that afternoon, I have been so happy with how she has changed when we are around other adults. She uses her manners, she talks nicely to people....It's so lovely! Now, there is a fine line between "not talking to strangers" and just being nice, but she seems to be doing really well!

I prayed the afternoon that I took the penguins from her that I "teach" her instead of just punishing her.

Thank you God for helping me teach Presley Kate. And thank you for the amazing daughter that I have, that learned.

No comments: