Monday, October 4, 2010

He's Gettin' it!

Just a little update about my Jaggar Boy. He's doing extremely well with no nursing! He has not been nursed since last Wednesday and we are all doing great. By that, I mean, I am not so engorged that I want to VOMIT. (Sounds like I am being dramatic, but I actually made me nauseous at times from the pain!)
He's been on Whole Milk and I have been giving him more food then I was before to make sure he was good and full before bed. I have not gone in his room at night which seems to be working out since last night was the first night that I didn't hear a cry out of him. He slept through the night and SO DID I. I was shocked when I woke up and I felt great!

So, I am praying this continues. I am proud of my boy and happy that the transition has gone so well.

On another note...I am excited to be planning Jaggar's ONE year birthday!! Here is a picture of our cute little Sailor :)

No comments: