Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My 2 Boys

I have the cutest boys.
I really sit and think sometimes how blessed I am to have Preston as my husband. Not only is he an amazing husband, but is is an AMAZING Dad as well. Presley says many times throughout the day "Daddy does that" or "Daddy says that". It's so nice that Presley recognizes that her Dad does and says things that she likes or thinks is funny.

Preston is the opposite of me in so many ways. He is SO layed back, calm, doesn't worry, doesn't over-react, patient, etc. Like I said, the complete opposite. I am all of those things and SOO wish I could be more like him. But somehow...it works perfectly for us.

I just thank God for bringing him into my life and giving me my beautiful children. Below is a picture of Preston and Jaggar in their Supper Man t-shirts. I am excited for Preston that some day he will get to teach his boy all of the things that he knows. I am sure his sister will want to learn them too....

I AM BLESSED!

3 comments:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

Ok your gonna kill me but they do look alike in that pic lol!!!! Very handsome!

Stillman Family said...

I thought you were on my side SHANNON!

STILLMATICS said...

I love this picture!