Thursday, March 25, 2010

Jaggar eats rice cereal!

So, today (3-15-2010) is the first time that we have tried rice cereal with a spoon. Definately a new experience and I must say, he's doing quite well. It's bitter sweet. I love the new stages, but it's hard knowing that he's growing up and not going to be a "baby" for long. :(

Although Presley and Jaggar are not that far apart in age (2 years 3 months), it felt like I had never had a child before when Jaggar was born in some aspects. I can't remember a lot of things and have to look back at Presley's baby book to see when she started doing things. Presley didn't ever really love rice cereal, except for when I put some fruit with it. Jaggar seems to really like it.

Here are a few pictures from his first "real" meal.

Daddy feeding him for the first time...

First bite...Hey, it's new.

His big sister, Presley feeding him!