Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Lots of Randomness....

Thought I would just post a few pictures of things that are happening around here. Above is just a picture of Presley in the car on our way to Nana and Papa's house yesterday. Just thought she looked cute a cozy.

Yesterday my parents so graciously took Presley for a few hours so that Preston and I could go see a movie together. We went to see 7 pounds and it was really good. It was REALLY nice to get out and to have a little date. After we were done, we came back home and did some cleaning up around the house and then my parents brought Pres back home. Here is my mom and Presley playing in our front room...

Presley just figured out that I can blow bubbles with my gum so that is VERY exciting to her and she now wants to pop every one!..

And here is Presley and Mommy. She was having fun messing up my hair!

No comments: