Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 2008

We had a GREAT Christmas this year. On Christmas Eve we went to my parents house where we hung out with them and my sisters family. Then on Christmas Day, my parents came over for the day and Preston's Dad and Step Mom came over for just a bit to bring some gifts and visit.
It was so nice. We had a breakfast for Christmas Eve dinner, and we had Ribs and twice baked potatoes for Christmas dinner. Here are a few pictures from Christmas Eve.

Me and my sister..

Nana and Papa reading a Christmas story to the kids..

My Best Friend and I...

Presley's FAVORITE thing to do...Pick Grapefruit and Lemons with Papa in their backyard..

Here is our little family..

Both Logan and Presley were sick on Christmas Eve night. Presley's temp spiked to 102 while at my parents house and Logan had an aweful cough. Dispite the sick kids...it was a GREAT night and they had fun anyways!

No comments: