Monday, October 17, 2011

I love FALL! (another project)

It's been a crafty week :) Although the weather has not transitioned into cooler temperatures yet, I have been in the mood to do some fall crafts!
This weekend, Tara and I went to Home Depot to get a 2x4x8 and had it cut into peices (which completely confused the guy, but that is beside the point). After having some of it cut there, my sweet hubby cut the rest for me :)
Today, Tara had Shannon Stohre and I over and we got to crafting WITH NO KIDS. It's was lovely :)
Here are a few pictures of our cute pumpkins. Although they took some time, it was fun to hang out with friends and make something super cute.

Here is the before picture of the wood when Preston cut it for me :) Thanks Bubba..
And HERE is the after! Love how they turned out!!
Starting from the left, Shannon's, Tara's and Mine :)
Tara's :)
Shannon's :)

2 comments:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

Love them!!! Maybe your making me want to do a craft a tiny bit lol

Jessica Stoker said...

LOVE THESE