Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dinner, Resort, and a Sleepover...

This weekend, Preston and I had a resort stay and dinner provided by Discount Tire. We stayed at The Pointe at Tapatio and had dinner at Ruth's Chris. Holy deliciousness! We both had a filet minon with a few different sides and then we had a Caramelized banana cream pie and cheesecake for dessert.
My mom happened to be out of town, so our normal "go to" people to watch the kids were not available. Luckily, Shannon and Jenni came to the rescue. Shannon took Presley and Jenni took Jaggar. I didn't want to overwhelm either one of them with 2 kids, so we split them up and it worked perfectly. Neither of them have ever stayed the night anywhere but at my parents house so of course it was a little nerve racking on how they would do. BUT, they did well! They both seemed to have fun and were happy to see us when we got back!
I LOVE the nights that Preston and I can be alone, but MAN, did we miss our kids. We were so happy to get back to them and love all over them!

Preston and I in the limo on our way to Ruth's Chris




Their first slumber party!! :)

Our sleeping kids :)


3 comments:

Christin said...

So fun!!! I'm so jealous. More of the resort than the filet mignon. :)

Stillman Family said...

Ha! Took me a minute, but I get it. :)

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

I am so glad you guys had fun and relaxed!!!! You looked cute in that pic!!! Now if only Honeybears would send me and Mark to a resort and to dinner lol I would gladly give you Trey :)