Monday, July 5, 2010

Red, White and Blue

Original plans for the 4th involved the following: Church, My parents house for some amazing ribs my mom makes, and then Tumbleweed park to meet the Smith Family for fireworks.

What we ended up doing:
Our 4th of July started out not so good due to Preston waking up sick and throwing up. He spent the rest of the morning and the afternoon in bed trying to sleep it off so that he could still go with the kids and me to Tumbleweed park.
After a day of rest, he felt well enough (although not 100% by any means) to go and wanted to see the kids reactions to the fireworks.

Here are some pictures of our fun time once we got to the park...

Love him!..
Shannon and I...
Our little family...
Our cute kids!..
Not easy to get one with them looking at the same time...
Presley and her Nana...

Nana and Jaggar Boy...
Papa and Jaggar....
Cute little Preston and Mark...
Trey and Me...
After this fun night, Presley ended up waking up at 2am throwing up until 10:15am. My poor little baby girl. I am SO happy that she got to enjoy this 4th of July though!

1 comment:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

Oh I am so happy we got to do fireworks with you guys!!! Pretty much that was the only thing that went right that day ha!