Monday, April 6, 2009

Tempe Marketplace...

We have been very active the past couple of weeks and for some reason have gone to the mall a lot (not something that I usually love to do). So Kristi, Chad, Preston and I decided to meet for lunch one day at Tempe Marketplace and when we were done, we let the kids play IN THEIR CLOTHES on the splash pad. Here again, I was taking a big step. I know I sound like I am not that fun, but I am working on letting her get dirty and just thinking..."I can clean it", but it's hard. This HAD to be the highlight of Presley's Month!
Here is Pres and Trin...
again...
she LOVES the water!...
Way fun day! We will definately do this again!

3 comments:

Jennifer Blattner said...

Just remind yourself that your parents probably didn't have all the germ-a-phobe type stuff going through their heads (I know mine didn't!) like we do now. And we turned out healthy and fine! All kids need to be exposed to that stuff to help their little bodies fight off the really bad stuff! :)

Stillman Family said...

For some reason that just doesn't make me feel better ;) Now that I KNOW the germs that are out there...and don't know how much those things are cleaned...I just can't. But, I am working on letting her get good clothes wet and dirty...that is a big step.

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

Dont worry Im crazy psycho mom like you too!!!!!