Saturday, February 14, 2009

DON'T GET ANY BIGGER PRES!!

So, for some reason, the past few days I have been getting a little sad about my little girl growing up. Happy, but sad. She is saying SO much and surprises me that she knows things that maybe she was only told once.

When I pulled her out of the bath this morning, I said "One, Two" and Presley said "Three!". UGH! What a smartie pants.

Yesterday I said "Where is Daddy today", she in turn said "Work".

I know these things are not really huge things, but anyone who is a mother would COMPLETELY understand. It's just those little turning points that make you realize that you don't have a baby anymore! AAHH!

I thought I would post some pictures of my big girl. Yesterday we went to meet a friend at McDonalds with her two kids and then we went to the mall to exchange some things. She usually does not like the stroller but she was SO good the whole time. Then we went to see Nana, Papa, Logan, Auntie Sheri and Uncle Craig in the evening. Today we will be out again and she is wearing her new dress. I LOVE Pumpkin Patch...(when I find good sale items it's even better =) )


1 comment:

STILLMATICS said...

She is so adorable!!!