Friday, November 21, 2008

We officially have a WALKER!!!

Well, after much effort and lots of practice, we officially have a little walker. It has taken Presley 3 days shy of her "15 month birthday" to walk, but it finally has happened. She is walking around the whole house now. She falls and gets right back up...what a trooper. We taped a little bit of her walking to the christmas tree last night. It's so fun and she gets so excited!

Take a look....


I also wanted to post a couple pictures I took this morning of Presley in her new beanie from Aunt Lindsey who lives in California. She is going to be nice and cozy this winter (if we actually have a winter..ha). Thanks Linz!

4 comments:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

Our little girl is growing up...

Saint K said...

That is freaking rad! Yay Presley!

Saint K said...

hey yo let me get your email addresses so I can add you to my reader list on my blog, I'm making it private...email me at kixstills24@hotmail.com

STILLMATICS said...

Wow walking, how exciting! She has the cutest smile.